Cryotherapy Fat Freezing – Targets Fat bulges
Cryotherapy is a non-invasive procedure that gently and effectively removes fat from targeted areas of the body that have not responded to traditional diet and exercise. This approach utilizes a precise and controlled cooling device to remove fat designed to only destroy fat cells and not harm the skin or other tissue. Clients can benefit from noticeable yet natural looking results in their problem areas, providing an overall smoother body contour. Cryotherapy is most effective in removing fat from the abdomen, love handles (flanks) and back.
This treatment is typically suited to persons that are generally fit with a BMI 18-25 and each treatment reduces fat by approximately 26%.
How does the treatment work?
- Unlike conventional liposuction, Cryotherapy doesn’t involve the surgeon making any incisions and doesn’t damage the skin near the treatment area in any way. Cryotherapy lowers their temperature, damaging their structure and causing them to wither and die.
- There is no downtime, no need for anesthesia and is pain-free. Most clients are able to return to work and resume other regular activities the very same day.
- The temperature which fat cells need to reach in order for them to be damaged is not as low as that which harms skin cells and other tissue types. This means that localized below body temperature cooling of problem areas effectively wipes out only the unwanted fat deposits and leaves everything else untouched.
- A pair of titanium plates attached to a cooling machine are placed on the skin and are used to target fatty areas. Love handles (for example) would be sandwiched between the two plates during treatment, with the patient laying on their side for half an hour to an hour whilst the ‘freezing’ takes place. After cooling.
- The body reacts with an inflammatory response which will remove the crystallized fat cells, causing them to initially shrink and break down before being absorbed completely over a period of two to four months. An overall improvement in body contour can be expected due to the progressive reduction measures.
- The Cryotherapy fat reduction procedure is currently approved for use in Canada, Europe and other international markets, with approval by the US Food and Drug Administration pending. The system has already been cleared by the FDA as an effective skin cooling device for many dermatological treatments. It has been safely used across the world for many years.
- Results are usually visible two to four months after treatment, and will continue to improve for up to six months. Most clients who undergo Cryotherapy are highly satisfied with the results of their procedure and are able to enjoy a natural, slimmer appearance. The results are expected to last about as long as fat reduction achieved through traditional liposuction procedures.
Cryotherapy Freeze Sculpting Cryolipolysis $350.00 per treatment
Multi-polar Radio Frequency Lipolysis – Strengthens the skins elasticity
How does the treatment work?
- Stimulates the skin’s production of collagen and tightens tissue, making it perfect for treating loose skin and cellulite.
- It’s a non-invasive treatment that is safe with virtually no discomfort. The sensation during this procedure has been compared to a hot stone massage.
- Radio Frequency therapy works by delivering heat beneath the surface of the skin, heating the dermis thereby tightening collagen.
- RF thermal stimulation of adipose tissue results in a thermal medicated stimulation and augmented activity of Lipase amplification of the physiologic breakdown and egress of the Triglyceride’s out of the adipose, while keeping the adipose cell membrane and cell function intact, results in RF induced shrinkage of the fat cells and body contouring and cellulite improvements.
Multi Polar RF Lipolysis $60.00 per treatment
40k Ultrasonic Cavitation – Vibrating and Zapping the fat breaking it down fast
Ultrasonic refers to sound frequency. An Ultrasonic Cavitation handpiece will make a sound we cannot hear while it is vibrating. The vibration of ion (positive and negative alternation of sound waves) produces a strong wave of pressure to the fat cell membranes. Ultrasonic cavitation technology enables concentrated sonic energy to be directed only at localised treatment areas, and is thus capable of selectively disrupting the subcutaneous fat cells through thousands of microscopic implosions impacting the fat cell membranes.
How does the treatment work?
- A fat cell membrane cannot withstand this pressure, it will explode into the liquid content.
- The liquIfied fat is released into the interstitial fluid between the cells
- It is then enzymatically metabolised to glycerol and free fatty acids
- Water-soluble glycerol travels into the circulatory system used for new energy generation whereas the insoluble free fatty acids enter the liver where they are decomposed like any other simple fatty acid.
- This liquid product leaves the body through the normal channels of the body’s metabolism.
Ultrasonic Cavitation customers have seen results which we believe are due to the quantity of fat cells being destroyed and therefore reduced, and the body’s fat cell metabolism is improved. Destroying these fat cells can remove the body’s environment for fat storage.
40k Ultrasonic Cavitation $85.00 per treatment
3D Negative Pressure RF Liposuction
- 3D Negative Pressure with RF – Breaks down Cellulite while tightening the skin
- Combining RF, Infra-red and Negative Pressure vacuum suction to create cellulite removal, breakdown of stubborn fat and toxins from the body.
- The tissue is vacuumed into the hand piece and using a gliding motion, the liquefied fat cells are then moved towards the lymph nodes to be removed via natural metabolic process.
- Far Infra-red increases blood circulation and oxygen supply to damaged tissues (aiding reduction of chronic joint and muscle pain or sport injuries), promotes relaxation and comfort, induces sleep and relieves stress.
Cryolipolysis Cooling Treatments $55 per treatment